Products can be shipped to all fifty (50) states, as well as APO and FPO addresses, Puerto Rico, and other territories. We also ship internationally to many locations. However, the following restrictions apply:
- Free Shipping offers only apply the 50 US states and its territories.
- Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico may require expedited shipping.
- We can ship internationally, however, some shipping restrictions such as method and destination may apply.
- For certain orders, a signature will be required upon delivery.
- Shipping for international orders will automatically be calculated based on weight and destination, however additional shipping costs may apply in certain cases, such as any fees assessed by Customs.
Shipping costs are non-refundable after the order has left our facility. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. IDCreator is not liable for loss, damage, delay, shortage, mis delivery, non-delivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information in connection with your shipment caused by events we cannot control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including customs and health officials) with actual or apparent authority.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a shipping error, missing item(s) or damage(s) to due to shipping and you qualify for a return or exchange under IDCreator's Terms and Conditions, IDCreator may offer to re-ship your order.