You can't make an identification card without at least 1 image, a headshot.
Adding images to your ID card with the Badge Maker is a very simple and intuitive process but you may have noticed some interesting options that brought you here!
Here is a breakdown of how to upload images into the Badge Maker and add those images to your ID cards.
How to Upload Images to the Badge Maker
Replacing an Image from a Premade Template
1. Select a Template you'd like to add images to.
2. Click on the image you'd like to replace and the "Customize Image" window will appear on the left side of your screen.
3. Click "Browse New" and select whether you'd like to upload a new image, choose an image from your image library, or take a photo with your webcam.
4. When uploading a new image, it must be in the following format (.jpeg, .jpg, or .png).
5. Drag the image to it's final destination and resize the image to your liking.
Adding an Image
1. Click on the "Images" button on the left side of your screen while designing an ID Card.
2. If you AREN'T logged into your account; click "Upload Image" to upload an image in the following format (.jpeg, .jpg, or .png).
3. If you ARE logged into your account; you can choose to upload a new static image, select an already uploaded static image by clicking "My Images", or add a "Variable Image". If you'd like to learn more about Variable Images to make multiple ID cards automatically, check out this support article!
4. Drag the image to it's final destination and resize the image to your liking.